Monday, January 25, 2016

#SundayFunday #Character ---- NPC Gallery --- Workaholic JJ






I was inspired by my friend JJ to create this NPC “JJ” for my game. JJ won’t appear in my mini extra game, but I throw it here for future reference anyway. She might be a character in the demo @ Pushkina Space Station. OR, I will put her in the major game “East District 46”...

When JJ is extremely busy, she might cook and store both rice and eggs for a whole week to save her time. JJ is such a workaholic that social life comes very low in her priorities. Last week, a casting agent stopped her on the street to ask her if she would be interested in auditioning for an upcoming commercial campaign. The agent had a conversation with JJ near the busy precinct.


Agent: Are you married?

JJ: No.

Agent: Do you have a boyfriend?

JJ: No.

Agent: Do you have an ex-boyfriend?

JJ:….ummm…


JJ thought this lady was very interesting…The reason why this lady brought up this question is because this commercial campaign needs a couple to play the role. But as far as I know, JJ does not even have time to get a current boyfriend, how can she have an EX at the moment?

The following weekend had been a busy time for JJ. She asked around to see if friends can get her a ‘’boyfriend’’ for auditioning, unfortunately her ‘hunting’’ ended up with no result. I’m not surprised that she finally missed the boat to attend the audition, and now she has got back to her true love --- her work. JJ ever told me that she needs to work hard because this is not her home country and she must fight for her dream. I’m not sure if she will bump into another casting agent who just needs a single for audition, but I’m pretty sure that she will never get Alzheimer’s disease considering she ‘tortures’ her brain so much with her work…

Anyway, my friend JJ has lots of anecdotes and I think that’d be nice if I could also put them all together in the “Kaluka Anecdotes” of my game, but I might also share her story here from time to time…



No comments:

Post a Comment